1. Where is Indigo Icon be located?
Strategically located within the emerging business district of Dubai, between the fifth and sixth interchange, Indigo Icon will be an imposing structure with easy access from the main highway and from the Jumeirah lakes Tower metro station.
2. What facilities does the tower have?
- Swimming pool
- Fully equipped gymnasium with male/female changing facilities
- Male/female steam room
- 24 hour security with electronic surveillance equipment
- Fibre optic cabling for SMATV and internet
- Covered car parking
3. How many floors does the tower have?
Indigo Icon is 34 storeys high.
4. How many elevators does the tower have?
There are be 6 high speed elevators.
5. When did the construction of the tower finish?
6. Who were the consultants for the tower?
In order to provide the finest quality we teamed up with renowned architects WS Atkins, who have a number of world class projects to their credit.
7. Are the offices available to rent or buy?
The offices are for outright sale to the owners on a freehold basis.
8. Can I sell my office after purchase?
9. Am I allowed to rent out my office once in possession?
10. Can a property be inherited?
Yes, legal heirs and successors-in-title are entitled for inheritance.
11. Are there any other charges applicable to buyers?
Other charges will include payment for water, electricity and usage of air conditioning. There will be maintenance charges towards upkeep of common areas. All other charges i.e. property registration, residence visa and government levies (if any) are liable to be paid by the buyer.
12. Is there a proper management of the tower?
Yes, a professional management company is to be appointed for management purposes. The management of the Tower is passed into the hands of the Owners association.
13. Are there recreational facilities in Jumeirah Lake Towers Complex?
The Jumeirah Lake Towers complex has both indoor and outdoor recreational facilities, play areas, neighbourhood parks and lakes.
14. Whom can I contact for any assistance or help?
For any further assistance required you can either contact us on 971-4- 4380888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org