1. Where is Indigo Spectrum 1 be located?
Within the Central District of International City, phase 1.
2. Where is International City?
The project is situated 12 km from Dubai International Airport, in Al Warsan, Dubai. Set along the Dubai Hatta Road and bordered by Emirates Road, Tasjeel Road and Academic Road, International City enjoys a prime location in the heart of emerging Dubai.
3. Are the apartments available to rent or buy?
These residential units are available for outright sale to owners on a freehold basis available to all nationalities.
4. What are the prices of these units?
Indigo Spectrum 1 units are competitively priced. 1, 2 and 3 bedroom units range in size from 816 sq.ft to 2900 sq.ft. For further details contact our office.
5. What facilities will be available?
Indigo Spectrum 1 offers a comfortable living environment to its residents with ample basement parking, state of the art rooftop health club which includes a swimming pool, gymnasium and saunas, and four high speed elevators.
6. How many floors will the towers have?
Indigo Spectrum 1 is a ground plus 7 storied mid rise development.
7. When will the construction of the tower finish?
The expected completion of Indigo Spectrum 1 is by August 2015.
8. Who are the consultants for the tower?
Model Engineering is the main consultant for this projects.
9. Who are the contractors for the tower?
The contractors for this project is Chirag Contracting.
10. Can I sell my unit after purchase?
11. Am I allowed to rent out my unit after handover?
12. Can a property be inherited?
Yes, legal heirs and successors-in-title are entitled for inheritance as per applicable laws.
13. Are there any other charges payable upon possession?
Yes, other charges will include payment for water, electricity and air conditioning usage. There will be service charges towards upkeep of common areas. All other charges, i.e. property registration, residence visa and government levies (if any) are liable to be paid by the buyer. Service charges will be charged at actuals.
14. Will there be proper management of the tower?
Yes, a professional facilities management company will be appointed for management purposes.
15. What are the seller’s liabilities towards maintenance?
Maintenance defects in the first year will be rectified free of charge but do not include improper usage by the buyer.
16. What amenities does International City offer?
The neighbouring Dragon Mart Complex is considered the largest trading hub for Sino products outside mainland China. Al Warsan Lake offers unique opportunities for wildlife observation and the meticulously recreated Forbidden City will ensure all the mystery and wonder of this ancient imperial palace is on tap to mesmerize us today.
17. Who can I contact for assistance?
For any further assistance required you can either contact us on 971-4- 4380888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org