1. Where will Indigo Ville be located?
Indigo Ville is conveniently located across 8 prominent locations in Jumeirah Village Circle.
2. Where is Jumeirah Village Circle?
Located between Al Khail road, Mohammed Bin Zayed road and Hessa Street in Dubai.
3. What does Indigo Ville offer?
Indigo Ville offers spacious 4 bedroom townhouses.
4. Are the townhouses available to rent or buy?
These residential units are available for outright sale to owners on a freehold basis available to all nationalities.
5. What facilities will be available?
Indigo Ville offers a comfortable living environment to its residents with a common swimming pool and gymnasium with each cluster. Each townhouse will be equipped with 2 parkings in the rear and an attached maids room.
6. When will the construction of the project start?
Construction of all 8 clusters of Indigo Ville has started.
7. When will the construction finish?
While the construction of some clusters, namely Indigo Ville 3,4,6, and 7 are complete, the expected completion for the balance clusters is by End 2014.
8. Who are the contractors for the tower?
The contractors for these projects are PGS Gulf.
9. Can I sell my unit after purchase?
10. Am I allowed to rent out my unit after handover?
11. Can a property be inherited?
Yes, legal heirs and successors-in-title are entitled for inheritance as per applicable laws.
12. Are there any other charges payable upon possession?
Yes, other charges will include payment for water, electricity and air conditioning usage. There will be service charges towards upkeep of common areas. All other charges, i.e. property registration, residence visa and government levies (if any) are liable to be paid by the buyer. Service charges will be charged at actuals.
13. Will there be proper management of the townhouses?
Yes, a professional facilities management company will be appointed for management purposes.
14. What are the seller’s liabilities towards maintenance?
Maintenance defects in the first year will be rectified free of charge but do not include improper usage by the buyer.
15. Who can I contact for assistance?
For any further assistance required you can either contact us on 971-4- 4380888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org